Dreamweaver Workshop Series
As Senior Instructional Designer for the Instructional Resource Center at George Mason University, I designed, developed, and delivered three Dreamweaver workshops: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
The objectives for each workshop are listed below.
- Create an HTML page using Dreamweaver 3.0
- Use the properties boxes to manipulate page objects
- Link pages and websites
- Add images and create an image rollover
- Describe file/folder management for the web
- Create a Dreamweaver site
- Create and use Dreamweaver Template
- Create and use Dreamweaver Libraries
- Describe Server-Side Includes
- Implement basic embedded (and linked if time permits) Cascading Style Sheets in a web site
- Create a form and connect it to a CGI program
- Incorporate a drop down menu (and a popup window if there is enough time)
- Check your site for browser compatibilityDecide if the use of Frames is appropriate for what you need to do